Posted on 4/13/2022
About this position
JOB TITLE: CLEET Adjunct Instructor Criminal Justice
DEPARTMENT: Technology and Justice Studies
Rogers State University is accepting applications for CLEET adjunct instructor in criminal justice.
PRIMARY DUTIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Teach criminal justice courses
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Applications are sought from candidates that are CLEET certified.
- Ph.D., J.D., or Master’s. Applicants for instructor in CLEET Skills (Council on Law Enforcement and Training) should have CLEET Instructor Certification or education and or professional experience in the area of instruction.
- Applicant must be able to perform the duties and responsibilities required of this position with reasonable accommodation.
REPORTS TO: Department Head of Technology and Justice Studies
SUPERVISION GIVEN TO:
HOURS: Class hours as assigned
POSITION: FLSA Exempt
This institution in compliance with all applicable Federal and State laws and regulations does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, age, religion, disability, or status as a veteran in any of its policies, practices, or procedures. This includes but is not limited to admissions, employment, financial aid, and educational services.
Rogers State University is a regional four-year university serving northeastern Oklahoma and the Tulsa metropolitan area.
RSU is recognized for:
- high-quality academic programs
- a nurturing scholastic atmosphere
- distance learning options
- a high-technology learning environment
RSU offers a variety of master’s, bachelor’s and associate degrees to assist students in achieving their academic goals. As well as a vibrant campus life with student organizations to foster development inside and outside of the classroom.
The university operates three full-service campuses in Claremore, Bartlesville, and Pryor. In addition, RSU provides innovative distance learning options for students through RSU Online, RSU Public Television, and other delivery methods.
Go to Search Positions to Apply for this job