FOR CURRENT STUDENTS, FACULTY AND STAFF: click here to reset your password for MyRSU, email and network accounts.
FOR NEW APPLICANTS, ALUMNI OR OTHER USERS: you will need to have the steps below completed prior to resetting your MyRSU only password. Once completed, your MyRSU password can be reset here.
NOTE: Before beginning the change password process, users must first provide: 1) an alternate email address, and 2) establish two security questions/responses. These security features will allow users 24/7 access to update or reset access to your MyRSU account.
- Log in to MyRSU using your RSU user name and current password. (For first-time users, this will be the credentials sent to your personal email when your MyRSU account was activated.)
- Complete the information for Alternate Email and Challenge Questions/Answers.
- An alternate email address. This can be any email address other than your RSU- email address, which includes emails that end in “@student.rsu.edu” or “@rsu.edu”.
- Identify and answer two (2) security questions. The questions will be used whenever a user requests to reset a password in the future. Responses to security questions will not be case sensitive.
- Press “Continue”
- Accept the terms and conditions for network usage
- Enter current password for MyRSU. (For first-time users, you will need to first set your password using the link sent to your personal email when your MyRSU account was activated.)
- Enter new password and select “Continue”
For assistance contact [email protected]