Customize Your MyRSU Password
RSU has rolled out a new feature allowing users to reset their MyRSU password to one of their own choosing.
For students: your password will be used to access MyRSU and eLearning. This does not change your RSU email password, which must be managed independently of MyRSU.
For faculty and staff: Changing your MyRSU will also change your password for network access (computer log-in) and your email. It will not change passwords for faculty or staff who have student accounts to access classroom computers on the student domain.
NOTE: Before beginning the change password process, users must first provide: 1) an alternate email address, and 2) establish two security questions/responses. These security features will allow users 24/7 access to update or reset access to your MyRSU account.
- Log in to MyRSU using your RSU user name and current password. (For first-time users, this will be the password assigned when your RSU account was activated.)
- Complete the information for Alternate Email and Challenge Questions/Answers.
- An alternate email address. This can be any email address other than your RSU- email address, which includes emails that end in “@student.rsu.edu” or “@rsu.edu”.
- Identify and answer two (2) security questions. The questions will be used whenever a user requests to reset a password in the future. Responses to security questions will not be case sensitive.
- Press “Continue”
- Accept the terms and conditions for network usage
- Enter current password for MyRSU. (For first-time users, this will be the password first assigned to you by ACS Helpdesk.)
- Enter new password and select “Continue”